What do I need to benefit from Hosted Telephony (VoIP)?
As long as internet access is available at your chosen location, ADWConnect can provide any business with a hosted telephony solution to meet their needs.
Regardless of your current telephone set up, ADWConnect can offer all the necessary elements needed to support a hosted telephony environment. These elements include:
- Suitable internet connectivity / bandwidth (Broadband, Leased Line or Mobile data)
- Subscriber Licences (Built to individual user specifications)
- Standard and advanced telephony features (Individual & Group)
- Phones (We offer wide range of physical handsets & softphones)
We will take the time to fully understand all your system requirements on both an individual user as well as a company/group level. Requirements such as; number of users, call flow profile, number of sites and integration with other systems & mobile devices. Once we have this understanding, we will recommend the best solutions to meet your technical needs and budget.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Would I like to ensure I never miss a customer or prospect phone call?
- Do I need advice about changing my phones system in advance of the ISDN shutdown?
- Would my businesses benefit from allowing remote or mobile staff members to work from wherever they want?
- Am I out of contract and looking to upgrade my current phone system?
- Do I want to want to promote and advertise my company as having a national presence?
- Would I benefit from having my phone having some more advanced feature?
- Would my business benefit from voice mail that also sends staff an email where they can listen to their voicemail messages?
- Would my business benefit from an Auto Attendant which will answer calls 24/7 and allow calls to be transferred to individuals in and out of the office?
- Is a flexible and scalable phone solution important to me?