Backup and Archiving
Office 365 backup, archiving and recovery is a critical element in any business data protection plan. That’s because it’s very easy to have Office 365 data accidentally deleted, held hostage by ransomware, or corrupted by disgruntled employees. That leaves a data protection gap not covered by Office 365.
Additionally, Office 365 only saves deleted emails in the recycle bin for up to 30 days — and many system administrators use the recycle bin as a temporary data backup repository.
Using the recycle bin as a temporary backup repository is an extremely risky way to safeguard mission critical company data. That’s because a recycle bin doesn’t have the same security features as a SaaS backup solution, exposing your Office 365 data to ongoing threats.
Three myths of O365 backup:
- Office 365 is backed up already – it’s in the cloud! (no, not entirely)
- Firms don’t ask for it – because they don’t know the pitfalls (education is key)
- I can quickly restore with Microsoft – (no you can’t)
With our backup solution you can close the data protection gap.
Securely backup, manage, recover, archive and protect critical Office 365 emails, contacts, calendars, tasks and much more.
We provide two versions of protection:
- Office 365 Backup – for robust and secure email backup and recovery
- Office 365 Backup and Archiving – for a bundled solution of email backup with advanced archiving