Regional Sales Manager
Join Our Team
Looking for a successful Sales Manager who shows they can compete and excel while selling communication services in the small to large enterprise market.
The Sales Manager will sell unified communications solutions that may include hardware, software, managed services and professional services.
Sales: 1-3 years (Required)
Telecoms: 1-3 years (Preferred)
Responsibilities (will include but not limited to the following)
The Sales Manager is responsible for new customer business development, account penetration and will follow accounts through prospecting, proposal, contract, installation, and on-going service. The Sales Manager will meet or exceed all assigned sales objectives, complete regular sales forecasting with accuracy, leverage all sales tools.
- Maintain a sales prospect pipeline significant enough to assure ongoing sales success as outlined by sales leadership.
- Generate new business through aggressive prospecting to customers within the assigned territory.
- Generate/manage leads.
- Serve customers through regular engagement which may include meetings, needs assessment and proposal development, executive-level meetings/contact and continual assessment of additional marketing and revenue-generating opportunities.
- Work jointly with the Sales Engineering & Operations Support Teams in assuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate & timely sales forecast information.
- Proactively uncover enterprise opportunities and manage sales cycle.
- Experience selling to and establishing relationships with end user customers and closing.
- Basic Knowledge of IP/SIP telephony architecture and Data Networking.
- Proven record of professional sales accomplishment and customer relationship skills with strong prospecting and closing skills.
- Must have the ability to work remotely and the discipline to be successful without direct supervision.
- Advanced communication skills to be used in writing, presentations, general customer interactions, and with internal company management.
- Experience in MS Office products required.
- Must have a drivers license and have their own method of transportation.