Join Our Team
We are looking for an individual who not only has the technical aspects but also comes across well and is keen to progress themselves. This is a significant role to provide both help desk support along with customer site visits. It is essential you have experience dealing with a range of technologies and comfortable going out to customer sites and providing support.
We are looking for somebody who can hit the ground running and add value and quality to the IT department.
- Solid 2nd and 3rd line experience (Required)
- Helpdesk and desk side support experience (Required)
Responsibilities (will include but not limited to the following)
- Basic Knowledge of IP/SIP telephony architecture and Data Networking.
- Must have the ability to work remotely and the discipline to be successful without direct supervision.
- Advanced communication skills to be used in writing, presentations, general customer interactions, and with internal company management.
- Schedule appointments, prepare presentations, demonstrate equipment.
- Develop solutions that demonstrate value added benefits to customers.
- Listen and understand customer needs and requirements with high priority on customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of company and competitor’s equipment.
- Must have a drivers license and have their own method of transportation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent self-starter attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Ability to pay attention to detail & manage multiple ongoing client engagements.
- Ability to perform under pressure and work well in a team environment.
- Navigating around using both Windows and Apple Mac computer operating systems.
- Key Skills:
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Windows 10 Professional
- Office365 management
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- DHCP / DNS administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain
- Advanced networking (VPN’s)
- Network patching (cabling)
Location: North West London.