What do I need to benefit from Hosted Telephony (VoIP)?
As long as internet access is available at your chosen location, ADWConnect can provide any business with a hosted telephony solution to meet their needs.
Regardless of your current telephone set up, ADWConnect can offer all the necessary elements needed to support a hosted telephony environment. These elements include:
- Suitable internet connectivity / bandwidth (Broadband, Leased Line or Mobile data)
- Subscriber Licences (Built to individual user specifications)
- Standard and advanced telephony features (Individual & Group)
- Phones (We offer wide range of physical handsets & softphones)
We will take the time to fully understand all your system requirements on both an individual user as well as a company/group level. Requirements such as; number of users, call flow profile, number of sites and integration with other systems & mobile devices. Once we have this understanding, we will recommend the best solutions to meet your technical needs and budget.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Would I like to ensure I never miss a customer or prospect phone call?
- Do I need advice about changing my phones system in advance of the ISDN shutdown?
- Would my businesses benefit from allowing remote or mobile staff members to work from wherever they want?
- Am I out of contract and looking to upgrade my current phone system?
- Do I want to want to promote and advertise my company as having a national presence?
- Would I benefit from having my phone having some more advanced feature?
- Would my business benefit from voice mail that also sends staff an email where they can listen to their voicemail messages?
- Would my business benefit from an Auto Attendant which will answer calls 24/7 and allow calls to be transferred to individuals in and out of the office?
- Is a flexible and scalable phone solution important to me?
Using technology to truly embrace working from anywhere. In the new age of Work from Anywhere (WFX), technology is key. From the physical hardware you use every day to the connectivity solution that supports your communications, it’s almost impossible to do business...
Numerous businesses already supply their staff with business mobiles. With the concept of WFX (Work from Anywhere) becoming a business standard, more and more businesses have started purchasing mobile business solutions for their employees. At ADWConnect, we make sure...
Now that working away from the office has become the norm, what is our recommended solution for maintaining quality business communication? Our answer is the ADWConnect softphone solution. Our softphone solution is an application suitable for any remote device you may...
Internet connectivity is one of the most important commodities of any business. As obvious as it sounds, without connectivity, you become disconnected from anything outside of your office. The world’s reliance on a solid internet connection continues to increase all...
In 2015, BT announced that they will be switching off the PSTN and ISDN in 2025, marking the biggest change in the telecoms industry for over 30 years, but what does this mean for you? We answer all your burning questions to help you prepare for the approaching...
During lockdown our team made an animation video. View our Hosted VoIP page to watch the video and get more information!Related Articles
TechRound featured us in their top 100.https://techround.co.uk/techround-100/85-adwconnect/Related Articles